We are excited to begin preparations for the 2023 Winter Field Day.
Volunteers are needed at least for:
- Food planning and preparation
- Equipment planning, setup/breakdown, operating assistance
- Operators of any experience level
- Leadership roles
- Operators for SSB station
- Logging / mentorship for SSB station
- Station setup 1/28 7AM – Noon
- Station breakdown 1/29 2PM – 6PM
- Food preparation – all weekend at QWP
- Food shopping – ongoing, week prior to event
If you would like to find out how you can help, please contact Erik Olmer, W4EJO for more information at 314-750-5437 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik Olmer, W4EJO
Please use this form to volunteer (or if you haven’t RSVP’d)
We are not accepting registrations anymore. If you registered already and have questions, please contact the board by clicking here. If you have not registered yet, don’t worry, just show up and have fun.